CHANEL - Vintage 1981 Pearl Single Strand Necklace - Creme / Gold - Broken Clasp
* Vintage Chanel Baroque Pearl Necklace from the early 1980's
* Single strand with knots in between each pearl
* Can be worn at the front or at the neck
* Round vintage enclosure as a wrapped pearl in gold tone hardware, with what was supposed to be a previous box tab insert clasp
* Faux baroque pearl clasp is signed on the back which reads Chanel, and includes the CC logo and 1981
* Length: 24" in / 60.96 cm
* Made In: France
* Color: White Cream, Gold-Tone
* Accessories: Dust Bag
* Materials: Faux Pearl, Gold-Tone Metal, String
* Pre-owned. Fair condition consistent with age and use.
* Multiple pearls show signs of wear and peeling throughout.
* Patina found on clasp hardware, pearl on clap shows peeling.
* Box clasp tab insert is broken.
Authenticated By: RealAuthentication
We, at BougieHabit ensure each item is first run through a thorough authentication process before being approved to be listed.
This guarantees that we only sell what is authentic - so you buy with confidence.
Indulge in the Luxury Experience.
Talk to Us
We understand how important this purchase is to you and promise to make every effort to respond to your questions and concerns within 24 hrs.
Rely and Trust in our years of industry experience.
Consign with Us
We can sell your pre-loved items for you.
Message us for details.