Vivienne Westwood Red Label - Good - Quilted Stitched Down Puffer Trench Coat - Seafoam Green - 2- US XS - Jacket
* Vivienne Westwood Red Label was a sister line to the main Vivienne Westwood line, that was produced from 1999-2016. Red Label was youthful in ethos, often promoting a number of human rights causes close to Westwood's heart.
* This puffer trench coat is crafted with a seafoam green synthetic fabric, down padding/insulation, and is designed with quilted stitched detailing on the front and backside.
* The frontside features a zipper and button opening, two slip pockets, and a tie detail around the waist.
* There is also a hood at the collar and dark gray ribbed cuffs.
* The interior is lined in a dark gray synthetic lining.
* Shoulders: 21 in / 53.34 cm
* Chest: 19 in / 48.26 cm
* Sleeve: 20.5 in / 52.07 cm
* Length: 33 in / 83.82 cm
* Made In: China
* Material: Body: Synthetic Fabric, Lining: 100% Cupra, Ribbed Cuff: 100% Cotton, Padding: 90% Down, 10% Feather
* Size: 2- US XS
* Color: Seafoam Green
* Signs of wear are present on the interior collar.
* Two button clasps are missing with holes located at the interior side of the opening.
* Originally there were two buttons located on the frontside of the neckline, but they are no longer present.
Authenticated By: AuthenticateFirst
We, at BougieHabit ensure each item is first run through a thorough authentication process before being approved to be listed.
This guarantees that we only sell what is authentic - so you buy with confidence.
Indulge in the Luxury Experience.
Talk to Us
We understand how important this purchase is to you and promise to make every effort to respond to your questions and concerns within 24 hrs.
Rely and Trust in our years of industry experience.
Consign with Us
We can sell your pre-loved items for you.
Message us for details.