Vivienne Westwood Red Label - Pristine - Faux Fur Collar Flared Peacoat - Black - 1- US XXS - Jacket
* Vivienne Westwood Red Label was a sister line to the main Vivienne Westwood line, that was produced from 1999-2016. Red Label was youthful in ethos, often promoting a number of human rights causes close to Westwood's heart.
* This flared peacoat is crafted with a black animal hair and nylon blend.
* It features a button opening with black buttons designed with the planet and maltese cross Vivienne Westwood trademark.
* It contains a winged style collar along with a black faux fur neck accessory that can be detached if desired.
* The interior is lined in a black synthetic fabric with a geometric planet and maltese trademark design throughout.
* Shoulders: 14 in / 35.56 cm
* Chest: 17 in / 43.18 cm
* Sleeve: 22.5 in / 57.15 cm
* Length: 34.5 in / 87.63 cm
* Made In: Japan
* Material: Body: 90% Animal Hair, 10% Nylon, Lining: 100% Cupra, Faux Fur: 100% Acrylic
* Size: 1- US XXS
* Color: Black
* No signs of wear.
Authenticated By: AuthenticateFirst
We, at BougieHabit ensure each item is first run through a thorough authentication process before being approved to be listed.
This guarantees that we only sell what is authentic - so you buy with confidence.
Indulge in the Luxury Experience.
Talk to Us
We understand how important this purchase is to you and promise to make every effort to respond to your questions and concerns within 24 hrs.
Rely and Trust in our years of industry experience.
Consign with Us
We can sell your pre-loved items for you.
Message us for details.